Many owners of small and midsized businesses throughout our region of Colorado turn to us for knowledgeable, practical counsel on entity formation, day-to-day operations and compliance with state regulations. We also offer experienced and formidable representation when financially significant business disputes arise.
At the Law Offices of David A. Helmer, LLC, you will find Summit County business law attorneys with the decades of experience, relationships with other professionals and track record in litigation to answer your full range of legal needs. We will grasp your unique goals and challenges and make it our mission to protect your financial and personal interests.
Breckenridge Area Attorneys For Commercial Law Concerns, From Formation And Transactions To Dedicated Representation In Civil Lawsuits
We provide dedicated, results-driven counsel and representation to every client we serve. Our strengths and capabilities cover the spectrum of:
- Selection and formation of the optimal entity for a startup business, such as a limited liability company (LLC), partnership, sole proprietorship, S corporation or C corporation
- Ongoing advisory services to maintain regulatory compliance, avoid employee lawsuits and prevent other problems that can lead to costly litigation
- Aggressive advocacy for business owners, stakeholders and employees embroiled in partnership disputes, various contract disputes, employment disputes, real estate matters and construction defects cases
- Defense of restaurant and other business owners against liquor liability lawsuits and other legal actions against them
- Collections of unpaid business debts
Skilled Negotiators And Proven Trial Lawyers Will Focus Squarely On Your Case
Whether you are an entrepreneur with a vision, a business owner who has suffered harm due to someone's financial wrongdoing, or an employee who has been discriminated against or endured other violations of your rights, we are here to help. If your matter can be resolved through negotiation, we will advise you every step of the way. If it ultimately goes to court, you will have a premier litigation firm on your side.
For a free case evaluation, call 800-483-0713 or contact us online now.