Results-Driven Counsel For Colorado Businesses
Owners of small and mid-sized businesses throughout our region of Colorado turn to us for knowledgeable, practical counsel on entity formation, day-to-day operations and compliance with government regulations. We also offer experienced and formidable representation when financially significant business disputes arise.
At The Law Offices of David A. Helmer, LLC, our business law attorneys have decades of experience, including successful track records in litigation, to answer your full range of legal needs. After determining your goals and challenges, we make it our mission to protect your financial and personal interests.
Our strengths and capabilities cover the spectrum of:
- Business formation: We can help you select and form the optimal entity for a startup business such as a limited liability company (LLC), partnership, sole proprietorship, S-corporation or C-corporation.
- Business litigation: We provide aggressive advocacy for business owners, stockholders and stakeholders, and employees embroiled in partnership disputes, various contract disputes, employment disputes, real estate matters and construction defects cases.
- Advisory services: We provide ongoing advisory services to maintain regulatory compliance, avoid employee lawsuits and prevent other problems that can lead to costly litigation.
- Liquor liability defense: We defend restaurant and other business owners against liquor liability lawsuits and other legal actions against them.
- Debt collection: We assist in the collection of unpaid debts.
Skilled Negotiators And Proven Trial Lawyers
Whether you are an entrepreneur forming a new business or an established business owner who has suffered harm due to someone’s financial or other wrongdoing, we are here to help. If your matter can be resolved through negotiation, we will advise you every step of the way. If the case ultimately goes to court, you will have a premier litigation firm on your side.
Call our Frisco office at 800-483-0713 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.