Protect Your Future With Smart Criminal Defense
Being charged with a criminal offense is often a traumatic and intimidating experience. Depending on the charge and circumstances, a conviction could mean jail time, a significant fine, loss of vital privileges and a record that severely restricts your employability and job prospects. You need a lawyer who will grasp what is most important to you and aggressively defend your rights.
At the The Law Offices of David A. Helmer, LLC, in Frisco, Colorado, we are proven litigators with many decades of experience navigating the criminal court system. We investigate every case and explore every angle. Whether you have been charged with drunk driving or face an allegation that you committed a felony, we will strive relentlessly for the best possible outcome.
A Reputation Based On Results
Prosecuting attorneys throughout our region know we try cases to conclusion when that is best for our clients, and this has contributed to many positive outcomes through negotiation as well as at trial. We stand ready to defend you intelligently and assertively against any criminal charge, including:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) or other serious driving and alcohol-related offenses
- Drug possession, sale or intent to deliver a controlled substance such as methamphetamine, cocaine or prescription drugs such as OxyContin
- Property, financial and white collar crimes such as theft, forgery and fraud
- Violent offenses such as assault, domestic violence, manslaughter or murder
- Hunting violations and other charges brought by the Colorado Department of Wildlife
- A full range of allegations against minors that demand skilled juvenile defense such as underage drinking, driving under the influence, drug possession and shoplifting
- Moving violations and other traffic tickets
Get Our Team On Your Side
If your or a loved one’s future is on the line, the criminal defense attorneys at our firm will find the best approach. We drive hard for acquittals, dismissals, not-guilty verdicts and manageable consequences when a plea is the best path. We are committed to achieving the best possible outcome in your case. Founding attorney David A. Helmer served as a municipal court judge for 32 years, and our team has more than 60 years of collective experience.
To meet with an attorney, call 800-483-0713 or contact our firm online. We work with clients in Summit County and the surrounding areas of Colorado, including tourists and other visitors who are charged with crimes.