Experienced Representation For High-Asset Divorce
During a divorce, it can be difficult for spouses to reach a consensus regarding the division of property. When dealing with higher-value assets, there often can be an additional layer of complexity. In these situations, it is vital to have a knowledgeable lawyer on your side.
At the The Law Offices of David A. Helmer, LLC, we have been helping clients with a range of legal matters since 1976. This includes the complex issues that can arise during property division. Our legal team has more than 60 years of combined experience, and we are prepared to put our knowledge and skills to work for you.
Comprehensive Services Tailored To Your Goals
Our attorneys are prepared to offer you advice, guidance and advocacy for even the most complex property division issues. This includes:
- Determination of complex assets as marital or nonmarital property
- Classification of assets as income or property, such as with stocks or other investments
- The valuation and division of commercial and residential property
- Business valuation and advice regarding your options, particularly if it is a family-owned organization
- Valuation of complex assets, such as closely held business interests or assets that fluctuate in value
- Searches and valuation of hidden assets
- Evaluation of the validity of pre- or postnuptial agreements
- Child or spousal support concerns related to higher-value assets and income
Arrange For An Initial Case Evaluation
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our skilled attorneys. We will take the time to listen to your situation, ensure you understand applicable laws and explore viable options with you. Most cases can be settled through mediation or negotiation, but we also have a reputation for obtaining favorable outcomes at trial.
Call us toll free at 800-483-0713 or send us a message online. We are based in Frisco, Colorado, and serve clients throughout the mountain area, including Summit, Eagle, Park, Clear Creek, Lake and Grand counties.