Established Attorneys Providing Guidance For Real Estate Transactions And Disputes
The Law Offices of David A. Helmer, LLC, has served the Summit County region since 1967, practicing in a wide range of areas of the law, including real estate transactions and litigation. Our transactional clients have included:
- Individuals and couples preparing to buy or sell family homes
- Developers preparing to partition or merge land plots for the sake of new construction
- Business owners seeking to buy, sell or lease commercial property
- Landlords planning to lease residential or commercial properties
From our offices in Frisco, Colorado, we serve clients throughout the mountain area, including Summit, Eagle, Park, Clear Creek, Lake and Grand counties. With a combined total of more than 40 years of experience, our team of lawyers is ready to assist. We bring the knowledge and skills that you need to pursue any real estate transaction with confidence.
When Conflicts Lead To Litigation
We are also available to represent plaintiffs and defendants in real estate-related disputes, including:
- Breach of contract claims
- Specific performance lawsuits (to enforce real estate purchase and sale contracts)
- Adverse possession actions
- Disputes over easements, access and rights of way
- Boundary dispute claims
- Leased property usage disputes
Our law firm can help you when your legal adversary is a government entity, such as a county or municipality. Disputes of this type may include:
- Zoning disputes
- Imminent domain threats to your property
- Valuation disputes
Put Our Vast, Diversified Knowledge On Your Side
To every case, we bring determination to protect a client’s rights and interests. We understand the importance of the bottom line and do all that we can to help our clients economize without sacrificing thoroughness.
We also bring the breadth and depth of knowledge that our firm has accumulated over the decades. We know the territory inside and out as well as the history behind properties in this area.
We are well-prepared to offer business law counsel along with representation in real estate transactions or litigation. When a legal matter involving real estate also has to do with a divorce or estate administration, we efficiently guide our clients in the direction of their best interests.
We Hope To Hear From You
Whatever real estate issue brought you to this webpage, we will gladly help you devise a plan to resolve your challenges efficiently, with a focus on your long-term goals. To schedule a consultation, call 800-483-0713 or send a quick email. We will get back to you promptly.